A Thank You Note

We just received this wonderful thank you note from Lauren and Ed, who were married two weeks ago! Stay tuned to the blog for their full blog post!

Dear Proud to Plan,

We cannot thank you enough for all you did to make our wedding day unforgettable.

TJ, the paper goods were beautiful and matched PERFECTLY with our invitations and colors! We received many, many compliments from our guests. 

Erin, knowing you were there every step of the way was so comforting.  I can honestly say that I (and my parents, too!) enjoyed every single second of our wedding and I know that's due in large part to you! A special thanks for all of your help at the end of the night with my father-in-law.  He's on the mend, thankfully, and Ed and I definitely have an appreciation for the "in sickness and health" part of our vows!

Please pass along our sincere thanks to Nicole and Becky for all of their help as well. 

Again, thank you so very much for being a special part of our day!

Love,
Lauren and Ed

Photo courtesy of Barton Paul Photography

No comments: