Get to Know Proud to Plan: Annemarie

Photo courtesy of Jennifer Childress Photography
Tell us about yourself:
Currently, I work as a meeting coordinator for an association management company based in south Jersey. In 2006, I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations. Two years later, graduated with my Master's degree from Seton Hall University with a focus in event planning. 

Recently I became engaged to my best friend and love of my life. We are in the final stages of planning our November wedding in Sea Isle City, NJ. 

Where do you live?:
Clarksboro, NJ

Give us three words that best describe your personality:
Energetic, outgoing and generally the-ish

How did you get involved in the event industry?:
A long time ago in a land far, far away I started planning small events in college and my interest quickly grew. I then planned client appreciation events for a financial planning firm while pursuing my Master's Degree. Fast forward to today and I can honestly say- I love what I do!

What's your favorite part of a couple's wedding day?:
The reveal- I tear up every time!

When you're not doing events, what do you do?:
I am a public speaking, Adjunct Professor at Burlington Community College and I waitress part time in Sea Isle City, NJ.

Do you have any hobbies? Or what do you do for fun?:
I love to travel. There is nothing better than spending free time walking around a new city or even an old one. 

Fun question, If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?:
Ice cream! You can mix just about anything into ice cream and it tastes amazing!

No comments: