Get to Know Proud to Plan: Corrie

Photo courtesy of Jennifer Childress Photography
Where do you live?: Ewing, NJ- It's a bit outside of Princeton, NJ and only 10 minutes from the Pennsylvania border.

Give us three words that best describe your personality: Energetic, Passionate, and Loyal

How did you get involved in the event industry?: Through my career in the pharmaceutical industry I have had the opportunity to take ownership of corporate event planning. Additionally, I have been an active fundraiser for local foundations. 

What's your favorite part of a couple's wedding day?: This is a tough one...I would have to say that my favorite part of the day is when the couple first sits down at the reception and has a few quiet moments to themselves. They both appear to take a deep breath and soak in the atmosphere of the day. I try my best to capture this moment for the couple because the sparkle in their eyes at this moment is one for the memory book!

When you're not doing events, what do you do?: I can usually be found at Citizens Bank Park or with my dog, Fiona. My love for the Phillies is only second to my "four-ish" year old Boxer. 

Do you have any hobbies? Or what do you do for fun?: I enjoy hitting the Canal path by my house for walks with my pup. My boyfriend Joe and I are active travelers when it comes to the Phillies and we do our best to make it to Clearwater and to road games as often as we can during the season. Next on the list is the West Coast swing during the 2014 season!

Fun questions, if you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring one thing (not person) what would it be?: Picture of my family and the boyfriend...including the dogs :)

No comments: