Get to Know Proud to Plan: Hannah

Photo courtesy of Jennifer Childress Photography
Tell us about yourself: 
I am a Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management student at the University of Delaware. I am a girls girl and love the girly details of putting together a wedding! My favorite TV show is Glee because I was a total Drama Club and chorus nerd in high school. I currently live with seven girls and we all can not seem to get sick of each other!

Where do you live?:
I live in a house on the campus of the University of Delaware but home, home is Baltimore, MD.

Give us three words that describe your personality:
Compassionate, playful and creative.

How did you get involved in the event industry?:
My involvement with event planning started in high school with my senior prom and drama club trips to NYC. I loved the satisfaction of throwing a successful event and when I found out about Proud to Plan, I knew it would be the perfect company to learn more about the business from. 

What's your favorite part of a couple's wedding day?: 
My favorite part is the anticipation and excitement for getting ready for the big day. I love helping the bride and bridal party get dressed and helping them to feel confident and excited about such a magical day. 

When you're not doing events, what do you do?: 
I am a full time student, sorority girl, best friend, and girlfriend, so my time is definitely occupied when I am not doing events. 

Do you have any hobbies? Or what do you do for fun?: 
I love scrapbooking and crafting. There is something so therapeutic about the simplicity of crafting. I also love to run...well not so much the run itself but the endorphins that follow!

Fun question, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?: 
If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be hands down be Auntie Anne's pretzels. Any variety is fine but you can't beat the classic salt and butter...yummmm!

No comments: