Featured Vendor Friday

Your first dance a married couple is an important moment on your wedding day. If you don't think you're a great dancer or you want your dance choreographed, today's Featured Vendor is one that you will definitely want to contact!

Name of Company: Rubi First Dance

Contact Information/Website/etc: Rubi Wiswall rubi@rubifirstdance.com/610.505.8504/www.rubifirstdance.com

Services Offered: Dance lessons for the wedding day: bride and groom, parent/child, bridal party etc.

Locations that you cover: Philadelphia and surrounding areas

When was your business established?: 2008

How did you get involved in events?: A few of my friends asked me to teach them how to dance when they were engaged, so I thought it might be a good business idea to help couples feel comfortable during their first dance. I started off very small, and grew mostly by word of mouth. Now I'm teaching on a regular basis and am thrilled! 

What is your favorite type of event to do?: I am dying to choreograph a bridal party dance! But in general I love watching a couple get past the 'learning stage' and relax into dancing with each other...I feel so lucky to get to witness love on a regular basis. 

What do you look forward to most on the event date?: I have been invited to a few of my couples' weddings to view the dance- it's a thrill to see the hard work pay off!

What is the price range for your service?: $75 per session

Do you run any specials?: Sometimes I offer Facebook specials- so "like" my page to keep in touch! www.facebook.com/rfdance

Anything else you'd like to share?: I am planning my first 'salsa night for couples' coming this fall- some of my couples learn that they love to dance through my classes, so I figured I could help cultivate that love and share my passion with others! On these Salsa nights, I will be teaching a lesson breaking down beginner salsa steps, and then we'll all go out dancing in the city! Contact me for more information if you are interested.

No comments: