A Recent Thank You Note

We received another fantastic Thank You email last week! This time, our stationery stole the show :)

"Hi TJ-
I can't thank you enough for the absolutely beautiful programs, signs, seating chart and napkins you made for our wedding. Every single piece was absolutely perfect! Our guests were raving about everything, especially the seating chart and programs. One of my friends told me she has never seen a more gorgeous program at a wedding!

I was so impressed with how responsive you were throughout this entire process and your ability to create a suite of pieces that was exactly what I was looking for! I knew the hardest part of the wedding planning process was going to be the small details that tied it all together, and because of your products I was able to do that easily.

I will (and already have!) recommend you to anyone and everyone who will listen! Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever serve as a reference or write a testimonial. I will sing your praises anytime!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for helping to make our wedding day so very memorable. 
--Courtney"

No comments: