Must Have Monday

We had a blog post two weeks back from Caitlin about How to Make Your Groom Stand Out and it got me thinking about boutonnieres. I thought back to my own wedding and I kind of wish I would have thought of something more unique for my husband. I just went with a ranunculus- my favorite flower- and checked it off my list. Now a favorite flower or a flower to match your bouquet are perfect for your groom but maybe you want to think out of the box! Below are some that I've found that I really like. 
 Succulents are everywhere and I absolutely love them. They really make a statement! I found this image here.
I super love this button boutonniere! This is something you could make and it would be so inexpensive. Image was found through google.
Etsy has tons a great choices, this sand dollar boutonniere would be perfect for a beach or destination wedding. Find this boutonniere here.
LOVE these, they're probably my favorite!! They're fun and come in all different colors and they have feathers attached! Find these here.
I love this rustic looking boutonniere. They would be great for a rustic wedding! Find these here.

Are you doing anything different for your groom or groomsmen?

-Lisa

No comments: