Must Have Monday

Ring bearers play an important (and cute!) role in your wedding. I found some really great ideas for pillows on, you guessed it, etsy! Read on and you'll find some of my favorites.

When I saw this one, I automatically thought- traditional, with a touch of glam. Feathers are all the rage right now and that crystal brooch finishes off the look. Find this pillow here.
Next up is a more modern pillow. A huge blush pink silk flower on a brown sash makes a beautiful statement. You can't see in this picture, but a crystal brooch is in the center of the silk flower. Find this pillow here.
I love this rustic moss covered pillow and to top it off, two ranunculus flowers. They're my all time favorite flower and so beautiful! Find this shabby chic pillow here.
I think out of all of these pillows, this one is my favorite. Its different than any other I've ever seen and I love all of the texture to it, not to mention the fabric flowers which I always love. Find this pillow here.
-Lisa

No comments: