Featured Bride Friday

Meet this week's featured bride, Sarah, she's getting married today!!

Names of Bride & Groom:  Sarah & Carmen
                                       
Wedding Date: Friday May 20, 2011

Ceremony & Reception Location: Laurita Winery

How did you and your fiancé meet?:  I worked with Carmen’s sister for over 2 years and we first met at my going away party from the job.   We didn’t end up dating until almost a year later after Carmen’s sister’s wedding.

Tell us about the proposal:  Carmen proposed to me with my morning coffee (one of, if not, the most favorite part of my day).

What is the overall theme of your wedding? Vintage chic.  I love the winery and antiques so I tried to incorporate those in the wedding.

What has been your favorite part of planning?: I drive myself a bit crazy with some of the details, but in truth I think that it is fun to find the perfect thing that I was looking for.  I LOVE ETSY!

What has been your fiancé’s favorite part of the planning?:  Honeymoon planning!!!

What are you looking forward to most on the wedding day?: Spending time with friends & family, dancing, and of course beginning the rest of my life with Carmen.

What is your fiancé most looking forward to on the wedding day?: Partying with his new wife.

Which vendor has been your favorite to work with?: Erin has given great ideas and vendor suggestions.

What is your biggest worry about the wedding day?: Rain.  There is a plan B though.  I have my heart set on outside pictures.

What makes your wedding unique from all the others?: I tried to cut corners in certain areas, but then had to have certain things.  We are having the groomsmen wear suits instead of tuxes and, overall, tried to keep it a bit more casual then a traditional wedding.

Give three words to describe what you imagine you’ll feel like the day AFTER the wedding: Happiness, Relaxed, Excited.


Where will you be spending your honeymoon?: Antigua
Be sure to check back on Tuesday to see some teasers from their fabulous wedding!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for featuring us!!!