Get to Know Proud to Plan: Amanda

Photo courtesy of Jennifer Childress Photography
Tell us about yourself: 
I am 23 yrs old with blue eyes and I'm the only ginger on the Proud to Plan staff. I graduated from Neshaminy High School in 2006, graduated from Bucks County Community College in 2009 with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts, and now am currently a full time student studying at Temple University. I have one brother, Ed, who has made me an aunt to my amazing nephew, Ryan. 

Where do you live?: 
Levittown, PA

Give us three words that best describe your personality:
Easy going, friendly and loud (in a good and fun way)

How did you get involved in the event industry?:
I first got the planning bug when planning parties for family and friends. Now I'm currently enrolled in Temple's Tourism and Hospitality Management program and I have planned and ran different events.

What's your favorite part of a couple's wedding day?: 
I love seeing their reaction on the couples face when they see what their reception venue looks like for their special day. The couple is always so excited and can't believe their eyes when they see everything they planned put together.

When you're not doing events, what do you do?:
I am currently still studying at Temple University as a full time student, as well as working as a part time server at West Avenue Grille in Jenkintown, PA.

Do you have any hobbies? Or what do you do for fun?: 
I enjoy traveling anywhere I can and whenever I have a chance. I love dancing and if I am around music of any kind, you will surely find me dancing!! I'm a big hockey fan and love to watch the Flyers. Also, I have the best 2 year old nephew in the world that lives close, so I get to see him on a daily basis.

Fun questions, If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?:
I would choose pizza, I eat it everywhere I travel to. I even enjoy dessert pizza! My favorite pizza of all time is buffalo chicken pizza!

No comments: