Featured Bride Friday

Names of Bride & Groom: Kelly and Paul

Wedding Date: June 10th, 2012

Ceremony and Reception Location: Cairnwood Estate, Bryn Athyn, PA

How did you and your fiance meet?: Paul and I first met in middle school (I have the signed yearbook to prove it!) but we did not get together until after college when we both signed up for eHarmony. 

Tell us about your proposal: On our first trip out of the country together, Paul and I decided to go to Ireland. On our first night in Dublin, Paul took me to Saint Stephen's Green to walk around the park before our dinner reservation. Just before leaving the park, Paul brought me to the pond, got down on one knee, and proposed!

What is the overall theme of your wedding?: We are going for romantic/elegance with lace accents and light pinks and whites. 
What has been your favorite part of planning?: My favorite part of planning has been the invitations. We had to look very hard for them and I think they turned out amazing!

What has been your fiance's favorite part of the planning?: Paul's favorite part of the planning has been doing anything he can do to make it easier for me. He has a few favorite, he enjoyed doing the invitations, cleaning the votives, and putting together the arch. 

What are you looking forward to most on the wedding day?: I am most looking forward to my first dance with Paul as Mrs. Paul Frasca!!

What is your fiance most looking forward to on the wedding day?: Paul is most looking forward to the moment when the doors open and he sees me in my wedding dress walking towards him!

Which vendor has been your favorite to work with?: Our minister, Rev. Chuck Blair, has been enthusiastic, supportive, and a pleasure to work with through this process.

What is your biggest worry about the wedding day?: My biggest worry for my wedding day is the weather because we have planned dinner on the back terrace. I also want to get pictures outside. 

What makes your wedding unique from all the others?: Our wedding is unique and special to us because we are getting married on my grandmother's and Paul's cousin's birthday. My Maid of Honor, and sister, Kathleen, is also baking cupcakes as a special treat for the reception.

Give three words to describe what you imagine you'll feel like the day AFTER the wedding: Excited, Grateful and Loved

Where will you be spending your honeymoon?: We are planning on going on an Alaskan cruise this summer for our honeymoon.

No comments: