Must Have Monday

Source
Aren't these pretty?? I think they would be great for not only a bride but for a group of bridesmaids that are looking for some glittery shoes to complete their looks! I stumbled across these on my search for shoes for the New Year's Eve Event that we have coming up. Now, I'm not an all-year-round glitter shoe person but something about the holidays and especially New Year's Eve screams glitter!! With a price tag of $675, this girl was back to square one. The other night while lying in bed and exploring Pinterest, I came across this pin:
I'm quite the crafty DIY person, so this is right up my alley! I plan on trying this tutorial on an older pair of shoes that I don't wear anymore. I'll share the results if I end up doing it. I think that this looks easy enough that even a beginner in crafts and DIY would be able to it. So if you've been trying to think of how to add sparkle to your wedding day ensemble or even for your bridesmaids or even for a night out, look away from breaking your budget on expensive shoes and try this out. And share pictures with us!!

-Lisa

No comments: