Wedding Tip Wednesday

Fall is officially upon us, so for today's Wedding Tip Wednesday, I thought I'd look for fall-like centerpieces. Below are pictures from Once Wed and I really like the rustic, fall feel to them. There is a tutorial here if you are interested in replicating them. Or you can just use these pictures for inspiration! I love that the cylinder vases are wrapped in ribbon and yarn. If you'd still like some sort of flower in the centerpiece and want some color added as well, you could add some lovely fall flowers. And even if you can't find a piece of wood to go underneath, I think you could just go without and it would still look amazing! Its easy to forget that you don't always need flowers for your centerpieces, dressed up candles and even regular candles can look just as stunning. 

No comments: