Must Have Monday

We have seen some really cute cake toppers in the past, so for today's Must Have Monday, I went over to Etsy and did some browsing! I think that a lot of the time, a topper for your wedding cake can be a last minute decision or it can just be an after thought. You have so many things on your to do list that a cake topper doesn't even register. Cake is extremely important, everyone looks at the cake, EVERYONE! There are tons of options that you can use to top your cake. Here are a few of my favorites and links so you can check them out.
This is a custom cake topper and the dress can be made to look just like your own! You can find this topper here.
I LOVE this one! This would look fabulous on an all white cake! You can find this topper here.
This is my favorite. The birds are so cute and come in a lot of colors and I love that the bride bird has a flower in her hair! You can find this one here.
This one is obviously not a topper but are you and your groom not the "cake smashing" type? You can feed each other with these forks! How cute are they?!? You can find them here.

No comments: