Rehearsal Thursday

A few Thursdays a month we'll be blogging about everything that has to do with your wedding rehearsal, what to wear, a cool place to hold the rehearsal dinner and tips on how to make the rehearsal run smoothly. This week I found these super cute dresses that I think would be perfect for a rehearsal.
The dress is from Anthropologie, another one of my favorite stores, and looks like a skirt and shirt. I think that this dress is perfect for a rehearsal dinner held in the city and you could definitely wear this again! You could even dress it up with a colorful necklace to make it more fun! You can buy this dress here.

This second dress is from Banana Republic and I think is a little more formal. They have it dressed up with a belt which is really fun. This can definitely be worn again. You can buy this dress here.

Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here :)

-Lisa

No comments: