Must Have Monday

Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Today, we are talking about something sent to us by a future bride, and we've actually had a few brides this summer use them.They are heel stoppers! One of those things that make us all go "I wish I would've thought of this!". Basically, they are flexible pieces of plastic that go on the tip of heel to prevent your heels from sinking in the grass. I've been to a few weddings (and worked a few) where it has poured days before the event, leaving the grass so muddy. Then your heels get mud, dirt, pieces of grass all over the heel, ruining it. Not anymore! I will be investing in these! When googling them, they sell them in all different colors and are very inexpensive. Here's one website I found.

Happy Monday!
-Lisa

No comments: