Must Have Monday

I love JCrew. Its almost an unhealthy obsession. They make beautiful jewelry and I own a few pieces and they are my absolute favorites. So today, for Must Have Monday, I thought I'd show you two necklaces that would be amazing as accessories for your wedding dresss. Even for your bridal shower or rehearsal dinner.


The first is this all crystal necklace. Its simple but stunning. The crystals are all different sizes so its different than most crystal necklaces I've seen. It also comes in another color, called rust. You can buy the necklace right here.

This necklace is all pearls and could be used for the bride or even your bridesmaids! Pearls always look classic but this is a more modern twist. If you are more traditional, you could always just wear this for the reception! An inexpensive way to change up your look for your reception. This also comes in two colors. You can buy this piece right here.

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: