What I Would Do Differently {Nicole}

I absolutely loved my wedding day. It's one of my favorite days and I have such great memories that I wouldn't want to change a thing. However, if money was no object, I think I would add a few things to make the day even better. 

Bridesmaids "Getting Ready" Outfits
I loved getting ready with my bridesmaids the morning of my wedding. I would have loved to have gotten ready with them in cute matching robes or comfy sweatpants like these: 
Source
Source
Signage
We didn't do a whole lot of signage for the wedding. I would have loved to create fun ceremony signs, menus, or chair signs like these at our ceremony and reception. 
Source
Source
Source
Place Cards
We had simple place cards for our guests. I think these would have been fun alternatives. 
Source
Source
Cake
We had the most delicious cake at our wedding. I would not want to change that! However, the design was simple and elegant. If I wanted to spice things up, I think these would have been some fun cake designs to have at the wedding. 
Source
Source
My wedding was a great day and the perfect way to kick off married life with my husband!

-Nicole

No comments: