Must Have Monday

Today's Must Have Monday is about videography! We tell all of our couple's that if you can get one, do it! No one ever regrets getting a videographer but they definitely regret NOT getting one. I know for me, video was originally not in my budget and didn't seem very important. After looking around at different websites and watching wedding trailers and highlight videos, I knew I need to shift a few things around so that we can get one. We ended up going with Martin's Video, and I'm so glad we did. Our video caught all of the things that photography couldn't- us reading our vows, my sister's amazing maid of honor speech and of course, the dance off between my dad and my cousin. There are photos of all of these moments but being able to see AND hear them makes paying for a videographer completely worth it in my eyes.


A few weeks ago, we heard about this new company, Weddeos. For the budget conscience couple, this idea is perfect! Weddeos sends you 3 or 5 mini HD cameras to you and you assign family and friends to film your wedding! You then send the cameras back and they edit it for you. So simple and fun! If you're on the fence about getting a videographer, do some research on some of the company's in the Philadelphia area. We can guarantee, you won't regret hiring one!

-Lisa

No comments: