Featured Bride Friday

Here is one of our April couples, Beth and Jon. Read on below to find out their plans for their wedding at the Phoenixville Foundry!

Names of Bride & Groom: Beth & Jon

Wedding Date: 4/23/2011

Ceremony Location: Phoenixville Foundry

Reception Location: Phoenixville Foundry

How did you and your fiancé meet?: Online...although I had to lie to my mom because she thinks that you only meet serial killers online.

Tell us about your proposal: At our favorite brew pub, they often name their beers with acronyms and Jon had them rename one of their beers to BWYMM Ale and when I ordered the beer it came out in a pint glass that had "Beth, will you marry me?" etched on it.

What is the overall theme of your wedding? Do you have an inspiration board you'd like to share?: We don't really have a theme. It all just kind of fell together :) I wish I knew how to make an inspiration board!

What has been your favorite part of planning? Dress shopping...cake tasting!

What has been your fiancé's favorite part of planning?: Hands down it has to be be picking the local area beers for the bar.

What are you looking forward to the most on the wedding day?: Having fun and dancing the whole night!

What is your fiancé most looking forward to on the wedding day?: I was gonna guess the beer bar but when I asked him, he said..."Standing up there with my guys and the anticipation of seeing you come down the aisle and then the moment the party starts" :)

Which vendor has been your favorite to work with?: Erin Proud! I feel fortunate to have found great vendors, everyone has been so awesome!

What is your biggest worry about the wedding day?: I HATE being the center of attention (I turn bright red and get very shaky). The thought of that many people staring at me during the ceremony, eeeeee!

What makes your wedding unique from all the others?: Our local beer bar!

Give three words to describe what you imagine you'll feel like the day AFTER the wedding: I'M A WIFE!

Where will you be spending your honeymoon?: Riviera Maya

Anything else you'd like to share?: I want to thank Erin! She has been awesome and has such amazing ideas that I never would have thought of...

No comments: