April and Mark's Wedding

April and Mark's Wedding took place at the incredible Paradocx Vineyard in Landenberg, PA. The groom's daughter and friends performed the music during the beautiful ceremony.
























Then everyone came back to the winery for some food, fun and wine... lots and lots of wine :)



















Cupcake Heaven provided the wedding "cake." I like to think I'm somewhat of a cupcake connoiseur...well, let me tell you, these were FANTASTIC!


































Congrats April and Mark! I'm so glad your day was a success!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April and Mark, it was such a beautiful day....I had so much fun and wish we could do it all over again....the day flew by! April I am so happy that you found such awesome person to spend the rest of your life with...hopefully I will be that lucky too! Congratulations and I love you!
Julie