Must Have Monday

Spring is here and I'm getting antsy waiting for the flowers to bloom. So today's edition of Must Have Monday is all about flower hair accessories! If you're a more modern bride, you could opt out of wearing a veil and just go with a hair piece or wear it under your veil. They'd all be fantastic as a reception hair piece as well.

The first two are from drool-worthy BHLDN, Anthropolie's bridal line. I've been eyeing these up for a few weeks now and I think they are beautiful. The second one would also look great for your bridesmaids. Find the first one here and the second here.
The next three are from my all time favorite for all things handmade, Etsy. First is this stunning flower and birdcage combo. I love birdcage veils- they're so classic! Find the birdcage here and the flower here. Check out the rest of the flowers in this etsy shop...gorgeous!
The next is definitely on the modern side and I love the way this fabric flower looks! I also like that it is made out of handmade and vintage components. Find this hair piece here.
Lastly, for the ethereal and unique bride, a lovely handmade flower garland. It makes a huge statement without going overboard. Simple but gorgeous! Find this garland here.

No comments: