Marian and Brian's Wedding

This October, Marian and Brian were married at the stunning St. John the Baptist Church in Manayunk. Marian and all of the bridesmaids started their day at Salon Norman Dee, everyone looked beautiful! Their hairstyles were classic and stayed in placed throughout the night. Ring of Roses in Havertown, created the florals which were a combination of purple, green and magenta to match their color scheme. We did their paper; invitations, ceremony programs, seating chart, place cards and donation cards. We used their monogram and scroll on everything and they had Fairytale Events put the monogram on the dance floor. Vince from DJ's for All Occasions was on hand to get everyone out of their seats and dancing at the reception, which was held at Celebrations. Hornberger's made the delicious cake which also used the couple's color scheme. A big thank you to Douglas Benedict Photography for sending us these images!

Congratulations Marian and Brian!

Marian was so sweet to write us this thank you note following their wedding:

Erin, The wedding was amazing. It was undoubtedly, by far the best day of my life. Everything went off without a hitch! (and if there were any problems, I sure as heck didn't hear about it!) Lisa hussled her tail off - she was RUNNING all day! She did an amazing job - I lost count of how many times my mom hugged and kissed her and pinched her cheeks!! The stationary was MAGNIFICENT - TJ's work is truly artistic and I couldn't have asked for anything better or different when it came to everything paper-related! Please give him my sincerest thanks!!

I can't thank you enough, either, for all your help and your tremendous organization and thoughtful, wise suggestions. I'm so glad I had a team like yours to rely on because I got exactly what I wanted- I got to enjoy the day without stressing out about ANY of the finer details. Everything was just going on around me and I got to drink it all up! There is no way the day would have gone so smoothly without the Proud to Plan team. Thank you from the bottom on my heart.

Wishing you nothing but fortune and success in the future. Thank you again for a wonderful day (and year!).

Love,
Marian

No comments: