Another Thank You!

Another thank you from a client!

Erin,
You are amazing! Melissa and Brett's wedding was absolutely perfect. I have never been to a wedding that went so smoothly and was so beautiful. You did such a terrific job, from keeping the groomsmen in line, to having the organization and timing of everything spot on. The DJ you recommended was also unbelievable. Between the two of you every one knew exactly what and when everything was happening. I don't think anyone missed a thing. I wish I could relive it all though, it was so wonderful and went by so quickly! You chose the perfect career. You do an incredible job. Thanks too for fixing my toe. I knew I could count on you!
Thank you again for helping to make our daughter and her wonderful husband's wedding the best it could be.
Julie-Mother of the Bride

Picture courtesy of Kella MacPhee photography

No comments: