Kaitlin and Kevin's Wedding

Kaitlin and Kevin planned a wedding on Rehoboth Beach but Mother Nature wasn't cooperating. So, instead we took advantage of Salero's AMAZING views and created their beach wedding indoors! The ceremony was beautiful and intimate and the reception was awesome! Dawn and the staff at Salero always do a fantastic job- I LOVE working there! I also had the pleasure of working with Sam Ellis- what a nice guy! We had many laughs working side by side and I'm so thrilled he gave me some pics to show off on the blog! Congrats Kaitlin and Kevin- many wishes for a long, happy life together! :)






























1 comment:

Sam Ellis said...

Thanks for the kind works, Erin! It was a pleasure working with you also, I hope to see you again soon.
Sam
www.samellis.com (the link didn't work in your post)