Synergetic Sounds' Open House

Last week, Proud To Plan participated in Synergetic Sounds' Open House at the Raddisson Valley Forge. This event is a great way for interested couples to come out and see event lighting "in action." They get to experience how different lighting effects create impact within a space and also get to meet a few of the industry's finest vendors. I was SO thrilled to be part of the event and had a great time meeting prospective customers!


















I may be biased, but I thought I had the prettiest of all the tables :) It was nice to get creative and show off what we have to offer... plus, I was positvely swooning at my new candlelabras *sigh* (and I did those floral arrangements too! not too shabby, huh?)
Congrats to Kari, who won the drawing to receive a $100 gift certificate for PTP Services!




















The amazing Jennifer Childress had a table right next to mine, which was great because I love raving about her and her work!











The crew from Synergetic did a fantastic job and a great time was had by all! thanks, guys!!

No comments: