Anneliese and Michael

Anneliese and Michael were married at the beautiful Congress Hall in Cape May in November. Their wedding was an amazing one, with every detail well thought-out and executed perfectly. I was so excited to see everything come together- it's easy to see why this wedding is one of my favorites! These photos (which I think belong on the pages of magazines!) were provided by Spark Photography. Kevin & Joy have outdone themselves AGAIN- they are fabulous!!!





STUNNING!




The ceremony was set up in a section of the ballroom and the Herb Moore Duo entertained guests with music from the Beatles- they were great!



Cocktail Hour took place downstairs in "The Boiler Room" jazz club



The ballroom looked phenomenal- the uplighting by Synergetic Sounds was a great touch!
The florals by Manic Botanic FAR exceeded any expectations we had- they were AMAZING and worked great with the wrought iron candlelabras and black & white damask linens.
I am really proud of how the room turned out..... even the sweetheart table looked terrific!

Anna and Michael performed an awesome routine to Bobby Darin's "Beyond the Sea" - they did a great job!
The photobooth by Festive Fotobooths was a hit and the guests loved the idea!
Dancing Shoes were necessary because The Philly Funk kept everyone on their feet!
The place was ROCKIN' and the guests had a blast!!!
The cake was so pretty, we didn't want to cut it!!!

Proud's Pretties :)
My staff- Jaci & Krista- and I being nerds!

I also want to give a quick shout out to Nick with Well Spun Weddings, who shot the video that I KNOW is going to be phenomenal... he was great to work with and I cant wait to see the finished product! Update: Here it IS!!!!

Anna and Michael...I wish you a lifetime of bliss!!! (and wine....lots and lots of wine!)

3 comments:

MLMR said...

Oh, Erin...this is beautiful! I miss Cape May so much and I remember when Congress Hall was still a desolate "in between" historic building...I can see that time and your special touch made this wedding absolutely spectacular! Gorgeous and nice work

suburban housewife said...

We absolutely love you! Thank you for making our wedding wonderful!! You are totally amazing!

KamilaHarris said...

I love all of the damask details, beautiful, just beautiful!