Jessica & Pat's Wedding

Jessica and Pat had a gorgeous wedding at Curtis Hall Arboretum in September. Their colors were cherry red and chocolate brown and we used a damask detail throughout.

The ceremony area was decked out with candles, mums, and lanterns hanging from shepard hooks. It was perfect for the outdoor sunset ceremony.


The ceremony was very light-hearted, funny and sweet.

Their paper goods were done to match the theme of their wedding invitations
Tri fold programs and damask printed placecards on a burgundy jacquard damask linen
Their names are Patrick B. and Jessica....so PB&J signs were perfect!


They are huge movie buffs, so their tables were named after films...


and the flip side offered the menu
A candy buffet of favorites... always a hit!


I love Pat and Jessica- Pat is responsible for bringing my blackberry into my life and, for that, I am forever in debt to them! :) I'm so glad I can call them friends and I look forward to celebrating many more occasions with them in years to come!! Congrats, guys!

1 comment:

Raina said...

Any info about any of their venues?