Lisa & Ryan's Wedding

Lisa and Ryan....what can I say about this couple? I've grown to love them like I've known them always. They have a long past. I am honored to be part of their new beginning!

A million thank yous to Kevin and Joy of Spark Photography. They are so much fun to work with! I am in awe at their talent. Not only did they snap, like, a million pics, but they had them on their site within DAYS. It was the quickest turnaround I think I've ever experienced! And every photo was better than the last. It was SO hard to choose which I wanted to show off, so many apologies for like 30 blog pics! What can I say? They were ALL phenomenal!!!

The big day took place at the lovely Knowlton Mansion in Philadelphia. The site is unparalled. The staff is amazing, the venue is gorgeous and holds so much interesting history. It was the perfect setting!
The breathtaking florals were handled by Carl Alan Floral Design. I was blown away when I saw the bouquets, and the centerpieces were absolutely stunning!
Kevin and Joy made the invitations we created look like they came out of a magazine!!!
The couple had a tearful "reveal" meeting...not a dry eye in the house!
Their gorgeous 3 year old, Olivia, served as flower girl. It was really adorable, during the ceremony, the officiant, Loretta with Weddings with Heart, mentioned Olivia's name in their vows, and the little girl squeeled "that's ME!" She was completely adorable!
The candlelit ceremony was so intimate and romantic. It was very beautiful.
Lisa and Ryan chose to have their guests sign wine bottles in lieu of a traditional guest book. They will open a bottle on each of their first five anniversaries.
We did their seating chart to match the rest of their paper items.
A Perfect Pair/Pear themed cake!
The reception room was beautiful. The details were so great. Lisa really did a fantastic job!!!
The dancefloor was packed. All night. Honestly...I dont remember many people sitting at all!
Lisa surprised Ryan with a guest appearance by Swoop! That's me and the famous Johnny V, DJ extraordinaire of East Coast Event Group!!

This wedding will go down in their circle as one of the best weddings EVER! I received so many compliments on what a wonderful time everyone had. Lisa and Ryan should be so very proud of all their hard work- what a fantastic payback for all the effort put forth!!!

Lisa and Ryan, I'm so thrilled you enjoyed your day and I know we'll remain friends for years and years to come. Love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ERIN!

Thanks for blogging about us! Seriously...and I mean it...without your help our day would NEVER have gone so smooth. Absolutely no way. We probably wouldn't have had such pretty invitations either. I will probably thank you forever and ever for everything you've done for us & we're so glad to call you our friend! We love you!

Lisa & Ryan (and Olivia)


PS. I totally think its funny that there is a picture of the bottle that my bridesmaid Autumn signed "flo-rida". Haha.