Tiffany & Rah's Wedding Video

Tiffany and Rahsheid were my very first PTP couple. They were so much fun, their wedding was a blast and since they moved to California right after the wedding, I miss them a bunch! I was thrilled when Tiffany passed along the link to her finished video montage by Tangerine Video. It's awesome and makes me so happy that they received it in time for their first anniversary. I'm psyched to be able to show it off on the blog! It's SO GOOD!


Here are a few of their gorgeous wedding photos by Michael Clark
So, Tiffany and Rah, here's wishing you the happiest of anniversaries!!!! Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an absolute DOLL!!! Thank you for the kind words and just know all that we see wouldn't have been as organized and remarkable without you coordinating it!!