Angelica's Baby Shower

Angelica's Friends and Family hosted an afternoon "Tea for Two" baby shower at Atlanta's Garrett Bullock Teahouse. She'll be decorating baby Sophia's nursery in green & pink toile, so naturally, everything had to coordinate.

We brought the "tea" theme into the table tents. On the front, the tables were named for various teas and included a brief write-up about that particular tea. On the back, the brunch menu.
This place couldn't be more adorable or perfect for this southern belle!
The placecards were mini versions of the table tent- name on the outside, table assignment & little write-up inside. Displayed on gorgeous damask linen. It was a perfect design for the space!
Everybody's favorite: Baby Shower Bingo!
I did two sets of favor tags for the little tea bag favors inside the favor bags.
We made assorted round lables to be used on the favor bags
Sweet label action shot
I also made matching water bottle labels, because sometimes it's hard to stop.

Although I've technically never met Angelica, I am positive we'd be great friends in real life. Not only did I have the pleasure of handling the paper goods for her wedding and the paper stuff for her baby shower but, I'm also planning her future baby daughter's "Debut Party" in September! We have the most fun concocting new ideas to outdo the last! I look forward to meeting her very soon!

No comments: