Janet & Chris' Invitations

Let me start off by saying I LOVE working with Janet! She knows just what she wants and made designing her paper goods a breeze! I am also DOCing her wedding and making some other pieces like programs, placecards, etc....so I cannot WAIT to see all the details come together- it's going to be a really gorgeous wedding and so much fun!
Janet's chosen some amazing colors- shimmery meadow green and a light aqua! Since they are having a beach wedding, we used her existing flip flop heart monogram and used a 5x7 vertical pocketfolder with a ribbon closure...they turned out so great! I love these invites so much- I hope her guests do too!
We also made coordinating rehearsal dinner and brunch invites, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin-
I am BEYOND thrilled! The invites are exactly what I pictured and the finished product is amazing! LOVE IT! Looking forward to everything else you'll be helping me with!