Featured Vendor Friday

This week's Featured Vendor is one of our favorite hair stylists, Hair by Meghan! Read on below to learn more about Meghan!

Name of Company: Hair by Meghan

Contact Information/Website/etc.: hairbymeghan@aol.com or 215-676-2803

Services Offered: Wedding hair design (specialty) 

Locations that you cover: Philadelphia, New Jersey and surrounding areas

When was your business established?: Summer of 2004

How did you get involved in events?: Word of mouth mostly

What is your favorite type of event to do?: Large wedding parties- I feel like I am a part of the family when I spend many hours helping the bride and her family look beautiful.

Where is your favorite venue to work?: It is hard to say just one, but Normandy Farms in Blue Bell, PA is my favorite because of the vintage feel.

What do you look forward to most on the event date?: Of course I love making the bride feel beautiful on her big day, but I also love talking to the bridesmaids and making the mothers of the bride and groom feel special and watching it all come together.

Tell us about the best event you've worked: So many stick out, it would be hard to choose just one! Every wedding I get be a part of is special to me.

How do you feel about working with wedding coordinators?: It's awesome! To have someone put all your ideas together and have your big day run smoothly is the best!

Anything else you'd like to share?: Being a part of a bride's wedding day is a privilege. I love every part of what I do and not many people can say that!

Here are just a few of our brides that have used Meghan!
Beverly and Chuck's Wedding
Photo courtesy of Lindsay Docherty Photography
Jennifer and Kevin's Wedding
Photo courtesy of Candid Moments Photography
Nicole and Ronald's Wedding
Photo courtesy of Faith West Photography
Jennifer and Eddy's Wedding
Photo courtesy of Justin and Mary Photography

No comments: