Lauren & Bryan's Wedding

Lauren and Bryan were married on a gorgeous autumn day at Rock Ford Plantation in Lancaster, PA. The ceremony was held on the lawn of the plantation house and the reception followed in a barn on the estate. The mix of aqua hydrangea and shabby-chic touches gave the affair a rustic elegance. Lauren put a ton of thought into every detail and I think it turned out beautifully!Burlap program covers!
Guests were offered cider and donuts as they mingled pre-ceremony.
Love the mason jars lining the aisle!
In lieu of a guestbook, guests decorated quilting squares which Lauren will sew into a quilt someday.
Mini white pumpkins served as placecards

Lauren is a teacher, so they had a kids table set up- what a great idea!The groom's cake was a sleeveless metallica tee....apparently the groom's favorite article of clothing!
The luminary path was in remembrance of the groom's father. It was really stunning.
What an amazing night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I cannot begin to thank you enough for all that you did to make my day go off without a hitch. One of the first things that Bryan said to me after the ceremony (after telling me how much he loves me of course! haha) was what a HUGE help you had been all day. Trust me, he was originally not in favor of hiring a DOC, but on the day of, he said you were hands down, the best decision we made regarding the wedding... and it's true! It was such a relief for me to be able to remove myself completely from the set up of the venue and concentrate on what the day meant- as well as being relaxed and having a wonderful, stress free day. If you had not been there, I know I would not have been able to have that. I was really able to let myself soak everything in and know that everything would be taken care of in your very capable hands. I am an extremely particular, detail-oriented person and I knew I could not trust just anyone with the task of setting up and running the most important day of my life so far. However, as soon as I met you- I knew that you were just like me and would get the job DONE and do it RIGHT... Erin, you met these expectations and WAY beyond. Not only was everything set up and executed perfectly, but every thing I needed throughout the day (from a glass of wine, to my change into comfy shoes, to yelling at the DJ to play better music, to having the car ready for our getaway) I knew I could count on you for. You are truly a blessing to any bride. Good luck to you and your business- I know you will be beyond successful as you are truly a master at what you do!